WELCOME TO THE 163rd HENRY COUNTY FAIR
Attachment to Contract
FAIR DATES: AUGUST 11 – 18, 2016
FAIR HOURS: 7 AM – 11 PM
FAIR OFFICE HOURS: WEEKDAYS, JULY 27 – AUGUST 5, 2015: 11 AM – 7 PM SATURDAYS, JULY 30 and AUGUST 6, 2016: 9 AM – NOON EVERY DAY AUGUST 8 – 18, 2016: 8 AM – 8 PM AUGUST 19, 2016: 8 AM – 6 PM
- No one is permitted on the grounds before Tuesday, August 9, 2016 without advance permission.
- If you do not know where your space is located, please stop in the office. Please be sure to stay within the boundaries of your space.
- Two weekly “worker’s only” passes are included in the price of your contract. You may purchase passes on this contract or from the Secretary. Weekly “worker’s only” passes are $13.00 and daily “worker’s only” passes are $4.00. All workers need a pass to enter the fairgrounds. If you leave the grounds and return on the same day, you must get a wristband for re-entry. No refunds will be given for lost passes.
- Parking is available in the south lot (across Huddle Road) or east lot (across S. Perry St. (SR 108). Any vehicles illegally parked, in the fire lanes or any unauthorized area will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Deliveries to your stand are to be completed by 10 AM each day and the vehicles are then to be removed to the south or east parking lots. Large trucks are to park in the east parking lot.
- You may set-up on Tuesday, August 9 or Wednesday, August 10. Set-ups must be completed and manned by 10 AM on Thursday, August 11. Your stand may be removed after 6 pm on Thursday, August 18, 2016.All merchant’s stands, equipment, etc. must be removed by 5 PM on Friday, August 19, 2016.
- We would like a worker present in your stand from 10 AM until 10 PM daily throughout the fair.
- Electrical hook-ups must be done by an authorized Fair electrician only.
- Golf carts (ORV) limited to deliveries prior to 10 AM and must follow all golf cart rules. Golf carts (ORV) must be registered at fair office. $50.00 non-refundable fee applies. Waiver must be signed. Permit must be on golf cart (ORV).
- Supply (stock) truck/trailers are $25.00 each.
- If hooked to electricity there may be an additional fee.
- Camping is $110.00 per week in addition to the space rent. Permits are required for campers/sleeping units
- .NO DOGS are permitted on the fairgrounds during the Fair, unless a licensed service dogs, or Jr. Fair exhibit dogs and then only on show day.
- Please keep the area in and around your space clean at all times.
- Items for sale must be associated with your business. NO WEAPONS may be sold on the fairgrounds.
- Spaces may not be shared with another person’s business.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED SOUTH OF THE GRANDSTAND YOU MUST LEAVE 8 FEET FROM THE STREET OPEN AND CLEAR IN FRONT OF YOUR DISPLAY. IF THIS IS NOT DONE WHEN YOU SET-UP YOU WILL BE ASKED TO MOVE BACK.
Please be aware of the following Ohio Revised Code Section 1711.12 (concerning) Certain activities forbidden: “… within the fairground, engage in any solicitation more than four feet from a concession or booth assigned to such person, except that vendors under contract may solicit within the immediate area of a grandstand or coliseum for the purpose of vending food, soft drinks, and souvenirs directly related to the program attraction. Effective Date: 07-01-1983 “
ALL STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS MUST BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES.
The Fair Board reserves the right to monitor excessive sound, or product sales by all Merchant stands. No stand may be set-up outside your rented area. It is understood that if rules are violated or the privilege for which this contract is granted is abused or exceeded, the Board of Directors may revoke this privilege, and shall be the sole judge as to whether such rules or privileges have been violated. Merchants failing to comply with ALL rules will not be invited back. Said Board of Directors shall have the right to close such stand or display, and remove all property of every nature from the grounds of the Henry County Fair without resorting to any proceeding at law, with no refund. Also, said Board of Directors of the Henry County Agricultural Society reserves the right to adjust the placement of exhibition for the overall betterment of the Fair. The Association, its officers, employees and the Henry County Commissioners shall not be liable for any injury or damage to any person or property by any means.